- Year of Production
- Bruno Memoli
- Beta Digitale / Colore
- 15 min
by Bruno Memoli
Houston 2003-Six organs transplanted on the sole and unknown surviver of an aeroplane disaster. But to save him a heart is still needed, seventh and last organ necessary to the United States to re-conquer the world record of transplants. The anxious wait of the entire nation ends with the availability of the heart of a wanted. who died during a car chase with the Police. Heart substituted, record reached, patient saved and America rejoices. But a terrible discovery will reveal that the transplanted miracle man was in reality condemned to die, he had evaded a few days earlier from the Houston prison...
- BRUNO MEMOLI
- VINCENT MEROLLA
- CARLA ROMANO
- Subject e Screenplay Bruno Memoli
- Photography Alessandro Abate, Silvia Falanga, Lello Di Rella
- Musica Pasquale Catalano
- Editor Bruno Memoli e Aline Hervè
- Sound Antonio Farina, Gianfranco Danese
- Production INDIGO FILM, Mediterranea Film, Megaris
- Distribution Indigo Film
- Produced and Organized by Bruno Memoli for Mediterranea Film in collaboration with Nicola Giuliano and Francesca Cima for INDIGO FILM and Paola Capodanno for Megaris.
- Vincitore del Festival Isola del Cinema – Roma
- Secondo classificato per l’interpretazione - Sacher Festival
- Selected at the Festival Visioni Italiane of Bologna.
- Bruno Memoli – 2nd place for his role as “HEARTLESS” at the Sacher Festival.
- Winner of the Festival "Isola del Cinema" – Rome
- Selected at the Festival Opere Nuove- Bolzano.
- Selected at the Festival Filmare Rome.
- credits not contractual