- Year of Production
- Paolo Sorrentino
- DV Cam / 35mm / Colore
- 15 min
La notte lunga
by Paolo Sorrentino
Manolo’s long night at the Champs Elysées, hairdresser of the stars, at his first experience with cocaine. Between discos and mediums, widowed baronesses and drug pushers, he finally manages to set up his moment of intimacy with Ariel Bachini, famous cinema star, but...
- ROBERTO DE FRANCESCO
- CHIARA CASELLI
- GIOVANNI ESPOSITO
- Subject e Screenplay Paolo Sorrentino e Anna Mitone
- Photography Mario Amura
- Editor Cristiano Travaglioli
- Production INDIGO FILM, TELEPIU'
- Produced by Francesca Cima, Nicola Giuliano
- Broadcast on Telepiù
- Premio New Vision Prize - Roma Independent Film Festival
- Selected at the 18° Torino Film Festival.
- ”New Vision Prize” al the Rome Independent Film Festival.
- credits not contractual