- Year of Production
- Gianluca Iodice
- 35mm B/N
- 13 min
Ritratto di bambino
by Gianluca Iodice
The short is set in Naples in a hot summer afternoon of the 5th of July 1982; the city is tired and full of flags. In a few hours the historical match Italia-Brasile, will take place, worth the world football championship in Spain. Meanwhile in a park, some children are playing football but, during their game unfortunately there will be a small accident, certainly not such to ruin the evening joy for Italy’s incredible victory. Amongst the general enthusiasm what does a weak, uneasy sigh matter?
- RICCARDO RUSSO
- ANGELO PEZZULLO
- FRANCESCO IANNOTTI
- NICOLA IZZO
- VALENTINA MEMOLI
- FIORELLA LIOTTO
- GIUSEPPE PATRONI GRIFFI
- VALERIO LA TARGIA
- UGO SCUOTTO
- DANIELE CARLINO
- GIULIO PALIOTTI
- GIUSEPPE NAPOLITANO
- UGO FANINA
- CRISTOFARO MARINO
- Subject e Screenplay Gianluca Iodice, Armando Pirozzi
- Photography Mario Amura
- Music Frame
- Art Director Ilaria Cinefra
- Costume designer Roberta Nicodemo
- Editor Giogiò Franchini
- Sound Daghi Rondanini
- Production INDIGO FILM
- Distribution Vitagraph
- Produced by Nicola Giuliano, Francesca Cima, Angelo Curti
- Broadcast on Sky Autore
- Two nominations for the “Nastro d'Argento” (bestr short , special mention for the Production).
- Signaled at the “Premio Cinecittà Digital 2000”, a screenplay contest.
- Selected at the' Italian Film Festival of London, Edinborough, Glasgow, Manchester, Aberdeen (UK).
- Selected at the Festival of European Cinema of Lecce.
- In competition at the “Cinema Corto” of the Brà Festival.
- 1° prize at te Frontiere Film Festival of Luzzara (RE).
- Selected at the Festival N.IC.E of New York, San Francisco (USA).
- Special Jury Prize at the “Festival of Sevilla, Cine y deporte” (Spain).
- Fice Prize at the Festival of fiction shorts Cittadella del Corto ofi Trevignano Romano, Rome.
- Selected at the Salerno Film Festival Linee d'ombra.
- Selected at the Roma Film Festival.
- Selected at the XI Arcipelago Film Festival of Rome, section itineraries: Panoramica Italiana.
- Selected at the Festival Vila do Conde International Short Film (Portugal).
- Selected at the Festival Cinema Mediterraneen of Montpellier (France).
- 1° Prize a tVisioni Italiane of Bologna.
- Speciale Mention at the International Short Festival of Siena, section Concorso 3 national competition.
- Selected at the Festival – Storie di Cinema, section shorts in competition.
- Special jury mention “Kodak Short Film Award” at the “XX Torino Film Festival, section: International Competition.
- Selected at the Corto Circuito of Naples, section: Italy.
- Credits not contractual