- Year of Production
- Ugo Capolupo
- 35 mm - Colore
- 15 min
L'Ultimo rimasto in piedi
by Ugo Capolupo
Giovanni is a former employee of Italsider in Bagnoli. While everyone is pulling the structure apart, he goes against the tide: he picks up, and takes home, pieces of industrial archaeology that would otherwise go lost and destroyed. This is his way of responding to the cancellation of the memory of a great collective experience such as working in an industry.
- GIOVANNI CAPASSO
- FRANCESCO SAPONARO
- TONI LAUDADIO
- GIUSEPPE PIEGARI
- FRANCESCO COSTA
- RAFFAELLA PONTARELLI
- ADRIANA DONNORSO
- Subject e Screenplay Riccardo Brun e Ugo Capolupo
- Photography Mario Amura
- Editor Cristiano Travaglioli
- Production/distribution INDIGO FILM
- Produced by Francesca Cima, Nicola Giuliano, Angelo Curti
- Broadcast on Sky Autore
- Author prize Italy-France (Torino association Lions).
- Lincoln Center-Open Roads: Panorama Best Short at the Festival of Annecy.
- Presented in the international shorts selection at MOMA ,New York.
- First Prize at the Siena International Film Festival.
- Fice Prize at the Festival of Capalbio 2002.
- Selected at the Maremetraggio of Trieste.
- Selected at the Vila Do Conde (Portugal).
- Selected at the Festival of Acea Marina; Napoli Film Festival; Galassia Gutenberg (Naples); University of Ravenna; Twnty years of shorts (Aiace – Torino).
- Selected at the Italian Film Festival: London e Helsinky.
- Selected at the Sacher Festival.
- Selected at the international Festival of Clermont Ferrand; (the only Italian film) present at the exhibition of the European cinema schools (Bologna).
- credits not contractual